{My Brain is a Garden of Eclectic Eccentricities}



Oh Blogger, you are my scathed mistress, hiding in the basement, beckoning for some attention, some love, perhaps even a single glance to acknowledge your existence.

Life, as it happens, is filled with so many wondrous events, moments, ideas, imaginings, aspirations, memories, actions. Sometimes its difficult to pull away from the "real world" and lose myself in the art of blogging.

Instead these days, I tend to lose myself in the art of scrapbooking and creative designing.

Once upon a time (last year), my dear sweet adoring husband left for Fort Benning for BCT/AIT - about 14 weeks away. During his absence, I grew close with a wonderful group of women and I began to apply my marketing design techniques to photo collages and commemorations for service members family.

Well, it not only ensued a promise of hours upon hours of busy time that allowed the time to zoom by, but it also was something I thoroughly enjoyed!

Thus the beginning of my home based business. Now keep in mind, I have been doing contract marketing and advertising design for years for companies, most in real estate and investments (not very fun or creative) so to go from that, to being able to truly touch the hearts and souls of people by creating something they loved and related too, was life changing.

So, I'm still learning everyday, teaching myself new techniques. Unfortunately, my creativity has been stifled over the last decade due to me working in mostly corporate environments, catering to the snobs of the market who want their oh too modern and techie looks for their hip whatever it is.

Fun and fancyfree is me! I took time away from designing while my hubby was home, but in preparation for his departure again, I have relaunched my website and am tackling a new list of things I hope to pursue!

Like this!



Aren't they cute! I am working on putting together as many templates as possible to showcase a variety of styles and techniques. Hopefully people enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy working on them!

If you have time, check out my website: www.ArdDesignStudio.com

Here's to hoping it can be as successful this summer as it was last!

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts