Quarterly Report

Well....not exactly, but considering I haven't written since mid-December it does kind of feel like it! LOL

Things are great, aside from the fact that the days are now going by so fast that I feel like we JUST celebrated New Years, yet here I am planning Carson's 2nd Birthday, which is taking place towards the end of MARCH. I mean really, where does the time go?

Now I understand the onset of senility...one moment your babies are, well babies and the next, they are using complex word structure, making independent decisions about what they like and dislike and setting goals for themselves.

And all before Kinder! School....scares me. Other kids, scare me. I need to get over it and step by step I am doing better, we even let Aiden go for a week long visit to visit the Wolf Family (aka Yaya & Papa Wolf) and although it took me a few hours to pack through the tears, and I was counting down the hours until he came home, it wasnt so bad.

Well, I guess I can catch it all up, Christmas was great! We bought the boys this HUGE storybook cottage, a new XBox and a bunch of other stuff I cant remember now because Ive slept since then, haha, but they loved it!

We have enjoyed a few family staycations - visited MidEvil times, Fossil Rim, Dinosaur World, and a few other family friendly things around the metroplex!

All this free time is getting to me though, oh yeah, so my little ever present "cold" eventually took me to the ER (after the doc of course) and it turns out that was good because my Kidneys had a really bad infection that was spreading to other organs, bladder and such. They believe I may have had stones, but couldn't see any, so either they passed, or the fact that I was sick and the infection was pretty bad it could have fogged the imaging.

Annnyywayyy, so I was better for a while, but now apparently another bug has made its way into the Ard home, and all of us are again, coughing, sneezing and fatigued.

Good Lord, if only I could remember what it felt like to NOT have someone in this house with the sniffles.

We found out the date for when Daddy ships out again, and its just getting closer and closer, but hopefully it will go quickly. He should only be gone about 4-4.5 months, hopefully not much longer, so considering we have all gone through the whole, daddy has to be gone for a few months thing with the boys, I am praying it will be easier - plus considering he will be in state, when and if he has any weekend passes, I can drive down in 6 hours! Yay!

We had originally planned on moving all of us together for a year while he was in training, but as it inched closer, and with our plans for the future, we figured we would just go ahead and stay here, and move once he gets home. Maybe by then we will have a little more money saved up and will have a better idea of what suits our budget a little better.

We just wanted to avoid moving and getting into something that suits our budget now, and then wanted to upsize when he got back - it just makes more sense for us to stay in this house. Besides we've lived here almost 2 years, and the boys are comfortable here, although, I CANT WAIT until we can move.

Quickly we have overgrown the house, and while its my fault, I am running out of places to put the boys toys and clothes! They need bigger closets, more toy boxes, a garage for larger toys so I can cycle them out occasionally, etc.

Right now their bedroom, the playroom and the 2nd playroom are completely jam-packed haha, good for them, but I would like to reclaim some parts of our real estate! LOL

There are a lot more wonderful developments under wraps that are super top secret, haha, so dont ask, because I hate to lie, but I will if I must to protect the innocent, hahaha.

Looking SO forward to the next couple of weeks which God willingly, may offer some new opportunities for the family!

Well, it looks like my boys are no longer interested in the puzzle they were working on and are now pretending its "rain", so its time for Mother Nature to stand in and do some shoveling! Oh joy! :-D

Have a blessed and happy day!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts