Welcome November!

Someone has been mighty lazy. Me. I mean me. LOL

Well, Halloween was great! We took the boys to Halloween Night at the Dallas Zoo and it was no where near overcrowded, but I was so happy to see a good turnout! They had some incredible things set up, puppet shows, dance shows, trick or treating stations where they each handed out HUGE handfulls of candy!

I never would have thought we would have left the Zoo of all places with like 10lbs of candy, but we did! LOL

The bounce houses of course drew the boys attention, and they loooved the little puppet show, but I think the neatest thing was the newly opened African Savannah.

They have Giraffe feeding, and its just incredible to see these animals at eye level with you, walking up to you face to face and realizing how HUGE their heads are!

The lions enclosure was now glassed and they were pawing at the people watching on. Funniest thing ever, was we put Carson down so he could walk up to the glass and immediately the lioness locked her eyes on him, being the smallest thing in the crowd, lowered her body, wiggled her bottom, then pounced!

Whether she wanted to eat him, or play with him, I dont know, but watching it from my perspective, with only an inch or two of glass separating them, it was incredible!

We are avid animal lovers and looove the zoo, sanctuaries, drive through safaris, you name it, if its a chance to interact with animals, we are there! They did a great job though, go Dallas Zoo!

Not a whole lot more has happened this week, we have been enjoying some more down time, I have been able to get a few more shipments out and I have a few more requests I need to work on as soon as the boys let me cut away for a moment!

I'm getting REALLY excited about this month! I cant believe our tiny little sweet baby boy is going to be 4 this year!!! In just a few weeks!! INSANE!

Hes such a big boy, so bright, so sweet, so sociable, and smart. We are so, so proud of him! Since his birthday is so near Thanksgiving we are still tossing around ideas for his birthday - daddy will be at guard duty all weekend, so it will have to be the weekend after, which is after Thanksgiving and after our anniversary.

Maybe we can just do something in the middle of the week? I dont know, haha, we will figure something out. Last year we had a little shindig at our house, but I dont think we are going that route this year.

We will see, there are a few places I am thinking about that may be fun - Nickle Mania, Planet Pizza, and maybe a few other things. We will see, either way I need to get the ball rolling because I need to design and send out invitations, get the cake ordered, and make some goodie bags!

I love kids birthdays! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Anyway, enough about that, this weekend my baby brother is coming to visit for a few days, yay! I was just thinking how it had been so long since the boys had a picture of them and their uncle!

Then next week I am busy trying to get some work done, push through some designs and I am considering designing and offering some Holiday Greeting Cards also! But...I think I need to finilize maybe 10 designs and keep it simple. Lets see how that goes, if it goes well, then I can work on some designs for invitations, thank you cards, and some other graphic work!

I really just need to up my anty and try to stay busy. With that in mind, I think I want a redesign on my website, its informational and pretty, but I would it to be more friendly and casual.

Making myself busy. :)

Well, hope all is well with everyone in the world, praying this holiday season brings family together and some great memories!

God bless! <3

Comments

Popular Posts