Love. Joy. Peace. All thanks to God.

For some strange reason, I have been so tired all of a sudden.

Daddy has been really excited since he enrolled in some video game netflix type monthly thing, bringing new games to our doorstep at a whim for him to play with and return as he pleases. Its great...aside from the sudden change in his schedule from being a normal human being to being a vampire, asleep while the sun is up and wide awake during the late night! LOL

Silly daddy. I need to get him back on schedule, because he doesnt realize how much he has 100% complete influence over our entire household! And its making me drowsy and zombie like myself. Boo. I'm such a morning person, if I have too much sleep, or sleep too late, I am quite literally miserable!

Oh, to return to the days of waking up at a bright and fresh 5am. Just the THOUGHT brings a gleeful smile to my face!

Anyway, on Tuesday Julia came over and we took the little Ardlings to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch! It was our first year going and we had so much fun! It ended up being a little warmer than I thought, so we all got a little red in the face, but the boys had a blast running around the pumpkins, the mazes, the bounce houses and slides and having a nice cold treat!

I failed miserably at being able to capture a great sit down picture of the two of them together, even ONCE, and Aiden was pretty much about to go all fire crotch on me with the constant flashing of my camera in his face. LOL

I cant help it! I'm a licensed mom-a-razzi! Its my divine right for giving them life, being able to capture as many moments frozen in time of their youth as I can possibly get away with! Right? LOL

I did get a few cute ones though, take a peek!







I loved my widdle guys!

Anyway, its been an excessively busy and wonderful week! So many new things, trying to get everything planned and prepared for our move to Ft. Sam Houston, I think we are projecting to head out there early 2011, maybe Jan-March, but alot of factors will determine how that goes and how soon.

We shall see!

Well, gotta run, maybe get busy a little bit, and pour over Christmas Catalogs for the kiddos!!! YAY!!!

God Bless & Goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts