Happy Tuesday!

So yesterday was insane, too much running around for me and the boys!

I keep meaning to come update my days, but at the end of the day, if I really want to outlet, what I end up doing instead is writing a letter to my baby, which really is a rather good thing I would think. :)

But after my 3-4 page letter, my hand is tired from all the handwriting that i am no longer accustomed to since I am a child of the digital era. My fingers can be clocked at around 120 wmp, but I sure hand write like a 4th grader who doesnt quite remember to hold a pen.

Its like, wait, I know how to do my signature...I have to write more than that? LOL

Things are going great, Georgie came over last night and had dinner with me, some shrimp scampi and white wine, and we watched the Monday line up - House, Nurse Jackie, US of Tara & Tori & Dean HSH.

My first friend over since Zane left, and it was so nice to have someone here who wasn't under the age 5. We got to have grown up conversation, and it just felt nice to have someone else playing with the kiddos. As incredible as they are, sometimes they get in these moods where they both are craving attention, and at times it makes it difficult to be able to cuddle both at the same time. LOL

Well, off to have another adventurous day with my boys!

Cant wait to get the letter from the CO so I know where to start mailing these letters we have all piled up! :)

Love you daddy, miss you dearly, cant wait to see you!

Comments

Popular Posts