Delightful Day, Dissapointing News

People are disappointing sometimes - but you know, you cant let it get to you.

I've said it all my life, and I will continue to say it, I will never, EVER, let another persons failure to be a decent human being allow me to lose faith in all mankind.

I will always adhere to Gods compassionate guidelines and presume that no matter how often a person can disappoint us, I will always pray for their ability to blossom and flourish.

Sometimes its just a little sad to watch people condemn themselves to such a shallow existence.

I pray that those that are lost find illumination and content at some point in their lives, I just cant continue to subject myself and my family to their company.

It has been a delightful and blessed day - I feel like God is shouting at me from a mountain top what he wants me to do, and this sad, yet not unexpected news, is only showing me that path all the more.

My priorities will always be family - my husband, my children, our little family mean more to me than anything in the world can ever mean. If someone is unable to understand that, and wants to hold me under scrutiny and question my dedication to other areas in my life, well, then I feel sad they dont hold the same level of love for their family as I do for mine.

I'm done being a sacrificial lamb.
I'm done exhausting myself for others with no compensation.
I'm done constantly putting my means of making a living before actually living.

This day, I was fooled multiple times by the same source, and I say no more. With Zane gone, I now have the strength to stand up for myself, rather than come home and find comfort in his arms.

Its a new day, a new beginning, and now an entirely new chapter in my life is ready to open.

Thank you God, for your blessings, for your love, for my family and friends, and for gifting us a secure and solid foundation this day.

I couldn't be happier! <3

Comments

Popular Posts