So blessed!

So today was the day of A/2-19th's graduation, and the guys looked so great!

A little bittersweet, because I was looking forward to this day for so long, but it doesnt matter because my darling husband got to come home to me early!

Working on a medical reclass, he's doing great but his knee's arent in the best of shape so he had to drop Airborne as well as his follow on training, and since that would have made him an infantryman and their drills and training is just as physically intense, the doctor suggested a medical reclass so it looks like hes going to be a POG. LOL

Which is great, as much as I know he would have loved combat, his main drive is to be able to serve his country in whatever capacity he is suitable for, so right now its just a waiting game. He reported the morning after he returned to get all the paperwork rolling but these things take time, something that with me being a bit neurotic about planning and needing to have every detail sorted out is usually quite the frustrating scenerio, but I have acclimated myself fairly well to military life and understanding that things happen in their own time and we have to respect that.

For now it looks like I have my dear hubby home for a little over a month (YAY!) before he reports and meets with everyone in his unit that needs to sign off, so fingers crossed we can be looking at finding out some available MOSs as well as determine where we go for his AIT before his birthday!

As always, its all in God's hands - we had been told it would be about 30-45 days for everything to happen, however I had a feeling it may take a little longer.

My new motto: Always hoping, never expecting.

Nothing wrong with throwing prayer out there and hoping for the preferred situation, however if it doesnt pan out, thats still okay, and in the end, however it works itself out is just fine with me, because thats how it was meant to happen. LOL

You've gotta learn to adjust to change, otherwise you just wont make it! :)

When I reflect on the last few months since Zane left in May, all the waiting, and the hoping and praying, I feel so blessed because it really showed me how capable our love was of growing, even more than we thought possible.

We have always been so incredibly close, and always shared this unnatural bond that seemed out of this world and without limitations. A love so strong, and so wonderful, that we both thought on every level that there was no possible way that we could feel MORE for eachother than we already had, that we had already somehow reached maximum capacity of affection awarded to us by God.

Boy were we wrong! How can you love someone infinitely and then grow to love them even more? Honestly, I couldnt explain it to you, there is no way to explain how much being away from the person who makes you complete, being unable to talk to them when you want to, touch them when you want to, kiss them when you want to, can really make all the moments that you share seem all that much more precious.

And just when you think that its been so long since youve been held that its unbearable, and that maybe its possible you are romanticizing how incredible that person is, you get to see them again and without a shadow of a doubt, you werent romanticizing a damn thing, because they are every bit as incredible as you build them up in your heart to be, and then some.

I know our future will hold times where we will face distances, but I know now that we are strong enough to endure just about anything, as long as we are together.

I know everyone is supposed to think this, but I really DO have the most incredible husband in the entire world over, and I couldnt be happier or prouder to be his wife and the mother of his children.

We are looking forward to the changes to come, and the opportunities at our doorstep, and I pray that God will grant us the patience to wade through the waiting and the paperwork with grace so that we can find our home at the end of that tunnel.

Off to play with our little Ardlings and prepare some lunch before daddy gets back from the store!

Oh how I love having him home again!

Ciao! <3

Comments

Popular Posts